Below are the most Frequently Asked Questions about the Theater.
For all questions not answered below please text: (212) 362-2590
- How do I purchase tickets?
- You can purchase tickets for all shows at the Triad Theater from InstantSeats.com
- Do you accept credit cards? Yes we accept most major credit cards.
- What are the Box Office's Hours? We do not have a full time Box Office attendant, but if a
show is not sold out you can purchase tickets with cash or credit card on the day of a performance usually
starting 45 minutes prior to showtime.
- Do you have a Lost & Found? Yes please text 212-362-2590 with a
description of the lost item.
- Where is the Triad Theater Located? 158 West 72nd Street between Amsterdam and Columbus Ave.
on the South side of the street. The Theater is on the 2nd Floor above a restaurant called Seven Hill and
located next to the Acker Merril Wines store.
- How long are most shows? Most shows are between 60 and 90 minutes long.
- What is the Seating Capacity of the Theater? 115 total. 80 seats on main floor and 35 seats
in the balcony.
- Is Seating General Admission? Yes for most shows (but not all) seating is general admission
and your welcome to take whatever seats may be open. Certain shows may offer a VIP Open Bar Premium Ticket which
will be noted on the show listing ticket information.
- What time does the Theater open for Seating? For most shows the theater opens the house 30
minutes prior to showtime.
- What if I am I am unable to Print Tickets? Bring your confirmation number and Government
Issued ID to the Box Office and you will be admitted to the show.
- Do all shows have a Drink Minimum? Most shows have a 2-beverage minimum per person and
average drink prices range between $9 and $16. There is a full bar with Wine, Beer, Mixed Drinks as well as Soft
Drinks including Bottled Water, Soda, Juice and Coffee.
- Are Children allowed at the Theater? Yes for most shows children are allowed in the Theater.
If a show has a 2-beverage minimum we have water, juice and soda available.
- Is the Theater Handicapped Accessible? Yes, but unfortunately, we currently cannot offer the use of our elevator due to repair work being done. We apologize for the inconvenience. Check back here for further updates.
- What if I am unable to attend the date I purchased tickets for? There are no refunds for
purchased tickets and no change of dates permitted.
- Where can I Park? Parking is occasionally available on 72nd Street in front of the Theater
at 2 hour muni-meters.
- Parking Lots
- On 71st Street between Broadway and West End Ave. on the south side of the street near McDonalds.
- On Amsterdam Avenue between 75th & 76th street on the West Side of the street.
- What Trains and Buses are near the Triad Theater? The 1, 2 and 3 trains as well as the B
& C trains all stop at 72nd Street and are within easy walking distance. The M72 Crosstown Bus stops at 72nd
Street and Broadway.
- Are there any good restaurants near the Theater? Below the Theater is an excellent
- Seven Hill - We are not affiliated with them but they have very good Kebobs, Pizza's, Fish and Organic
Meats. (212) 724-4700)
- Cafe Luxembourg - French Bistro, located at 200 W. 70th Street. (212) 873-7411
- Oxbow Tavern - American, located at 240 Columbus Avenue at the corner of 71st Street. (646) 490-4075
- Which Hotels are near the Theater? Here are a couple of choices that are very close by
- Beacon Hotel - 2130 Broadway (212) 787-1100
- Empire Hotel - 44 West 63rd Street (212) 265-7400
- Do you Rent the Theater for Private Functions? Yes the Theater is available for rentals for
Parties, Private Functions, Meetings, Screenings. Email: email@example.com or text (212) 362- 2590 for Rental Information or click on the Rental Tab on this website for additional information.
- How do I book a show at the Theater? Please email your request with information about your
show to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For additional questions that are not covered in this FAQ section pertaining to the Triad
Theater send a text to 212-362-2590.